We believe that any information relating to YOUNOX Services provided on the YOUNOX.com web site is accurate at the time of posting. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy or availability with respect to the content. Semantec will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this site.
The YOUNOX Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Thus, Users using YOUNOX Services do so at their own risk. Semantec implements reasonable measures to make YOUNOX Services available uninterrupted. However, Semantec does not warrant that:
(1) YOUNOX Services will meet every User’s individual requirements and quality expectations on any Service, information or material;
(2) the results from the use will be accurate and reliable at all times;
(3) these Services will always be punctual, free from interruptions and errors, are completely secure, or that all errors in the YOUNOX Services will be corrected.
Semantec will also not be liable for any modification or price change in the YOUNOX Services. In particular, Semantec rejects any liability claims whatsoever from Users who use YOUNOX Services during any of the offered free of charge usage periods.
Semantec does not pre-screen or control Content provided and/or processed by YOUNOX Users. The User understands and agrees that in no event will Semantec, its affiliates, partners and personnel, be liable to any party for any loss or damage whatsoever. These include but are not limited to consequential damage (e.g. damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data and other intangible losses) arising from:
(1) use of or inability to use YOUNOX Services;
(2) any information provided on the YOUNOX Web site, YOUNOX Services, and decisions taken upon whether advised of the possibility of damages/losses or not.